Most people often tend to shy away from dyeing their hair due to having to bleach it. Bleaching your natural hair in order to dye it often comes with its set of challenges such as damage & breakage.
If you’re one of those people, this article is for you. Similarly, if you’re tired of the braids and wigs and would love to switch it up with a different hair color, temporary hair dye will be a perfect go to for you. Today’s article features Hair Paint Wax
A company that sells temporary water based hair coloring solution for those who want to try a new color every day of the week.
It’s easy to apply, wash out, and offers a strong hold with no damage to the hair. Best used on curly, kinky, coily and loc’d hair. Color may vary from person to person depending on hair texture and current hair color.
No bleach? No problem. The hair dye comes in a variety of different colors perfect for fall hair inspiration including blue, purple, bronze, orange, pink and many more retailing from as low as $6.99 to $9.99 for a 120g tub.
Check out 20 stunning dyed hair ideas achieved using HAIR PAINT WAX.
Dyed Hair Color Ideas
1) Black & White temporary dye
2) Green Hair Dye On Curly Natural Hair
3) Red Hair Dye On Locs
4) Purple Hair Dye On Curly Hair
5) Red Hair Dye On Curly Hair
6) Pink Hair Dye On Curly Hair
7) Purple Hair Dye On 4c Hair
8) Blue Hair Dye
9) Pink Hair Dye Highlights On 4a Hair
10) Red Hair Dye On Kinky Hair
11) Purple Hair Dye
12) Gold Hair Dye On Coily Hair
13) Pink Hair Dye On a Tapered Cut
14) Blue Hair Dye On Locs
15) Blue Dye On Curly Hair
16) Black, Brown & Gold hair dye
17) Green & Orange temporary hair dye
18) Purple temporary hair dye
19) Green, Purple, Orange, Gold, Blue temporary hair dye
20) Mixed colors temporary hair dye
The hair wax dye comes off after 1 wash and is made from natural ingredients causing no damage to your end or roots. It is best applied to damp or wet hair. Use code BLACKBEAUTYBOMBSHELLS at checkout to get a discount on your order.