15 Easy and Quick Kids’ Natural Hairstyles
Natural hair, whether long or short, has always had the upside of offering limitless styling options. From buns, puffs, sleeked back ponytails, carefree afros, 2 and 3 strand twists to conrows.
If your child is tender headed or can’t stay still long enough to get their hair braided, working with their natural hair might be an easier option. We did a round up of 15 easy kids’ natural hairstyles you’ll love on your little ones.
1) 2 Strand Twists
3) 2 Puffs with Bows
4) Sleeked High Bun
5) High Puff
6) Half Up Half Down Hairstyle
7) 3 Parted High Buns
8) Sectioned Ponytail Braid Out
9) 2 Sleeked Ponytails
10) 2 Side Buns
11) Triangle Part Braids with Beads
12) Long Triangle Part Braids with Beads
14) Bantu Knots
15) High Bun with Love Heart Design